I updated my list of surprises. I hadn’t updated for a long time, but when I did now, I felt that I am not able to connect with the list much anymore. Reason? Change. The list was started over an year ago and both me and my son have gone through a whole lot of change. May be it’s time to stop adding to this list. May be it’s time to start another list. Here’s an excerpt of what might be the last points in this list.
- Children grow up too fast.
- You want your child to be smart and all, but there are some skills that you wish your child hadn’t learnt, like opening the zip of your purse or removing his own diaper.
- You’d love your ‘me time’ so much that you wouldn’t mind being awake at 3 am in the night making use of the time.
- You will learn to give-in.
- You’ll be convinced that there needn’t be a source to everything. There are some things that are learnt from nowhere.